Friday, February 20, 2009

Google Alerts

I have lots of Google Alerts out on my name and my blog and any other key word I think will relate to me. I really like it when people are talking about me, even if it's bad because I have a huge ego. I am obsessed with myself.
I like to wade into battles with the ladies because I think I am better than them, but it's a pity my writing lets me down and reveals that I did not complete my education.

I also really like to show people how smart I am and to post visitors IP addresses to my blog if I think they are not symathizers. I've even emailed people's bosses to let them know what their employees are up to. I'm a shit like that and I even think it makes me look clever. I don't realise it makes me look like a spiteful prick and that it gives readers an insight into my relationship with my ex. I am also a bully and a control freak.

1 comment:

  1. An instructive post. People to really know who they want to reach and why or else, they'll have no way to know what they're trying to achieve. People need to hear this and have it drilled in their brains..
    Thanks for sharing this great article.
    wish to get a visit Schedule1 for tax and business solution

    ReplyDelete